Group Instruction Track
If you are interested in our GROUP INSTRUCTION TRACK (Pre-Studio Classes for ages 3-6), please scroll down for class information and online registration.
Private Instruction Track
If you are interested in our PRIVATE INSTRUCTION TRACK, the following steps are required prior to taking private lessons at NJAOM:
- Register below for an upcoming information session with one of our directors.
- Review program information you will receive via email.
- Attend the information session. We kindly request that only parents attend the session.
- If your child is new to the instrument of study, you will then be given a choice of days/times for you and your child to observe a lesson. You will also have an opportunity to observe a Performance Class with children of similar ability playing together. OR
If your child has been playing the instrument of study for at least one year, you will be given a choice of days/times to bring your child for an audition/evaluation by one of our faculty in your child’s instrument of study. You may also have an opportunity to observe a Performance Class with children of similar ability playing together.
- After observation or audition/evaluation, you will be invited to enroll in our program and can schedule lessons with your assigned teacher. Click here for tuition and general scheduling information. If joining mid-term, tuition will be prorated.
Thurs June 14, 2018, 6:00 pm
Summer Term 2018
To enroll in private lessons for the Summer Term:
To enroll in Pre-Studio Class for the Summer Term: